- Escorting police officers along with the Managing Director for official visits and any other escort as may be required.
- Perform daily inspections on assigned vehicle.
- Ascertain that all cars are properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs and/or fuelling outlined and reported.
- Responsible for conveying material, equipment, and staff of the organisation to areas where they are required
- Keep records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking the vehicle, ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles.
- Expect regular nights out during the working week
Secondary School (SSCE)
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Full clean driving licence
- Minimum of 7 years driving experience
- Previous experience as escort driver will be an added advantage
- Ability to work late night will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the Abuja road network
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm approach to adverse situations
- Flexible approach to work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (2 pages or less) & Cover Letter