Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is recruiting currently for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Checking daily, the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, spare parts, etc.), performing weekly check according to the Logbook, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions. Carrying out a hand over if another uses the vehicle
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as security rules, in order to avoid car accidents.
- Ensuring all passengers have all necessary papers in order before travelling
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of vehicle, submitting the documents to the receiver of the goods, checking the status of delivered goods, returning duly completed documents to Logistics and ensuring that the goods have the necessary documents
- Ensure all vehicle documents and the driver’s license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Inform the Fleet officer of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Knowing and respecting the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensuring all passengers know and respect the security rules.
- Keeps vehicles in a good state/condition and responsible for regular checks up in line with policy and procedures
- Checks daily schedule of his assignment and makes sure that the vehicle is ready before departure time.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time by supervisors
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Knowledge on GPS device usage is an advantage and reading map too.
- Be excellent in communication skills.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.