Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Drive company vehicles to pick or drop MD
- Deliver documents and files to the required destination
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
- Keep the vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on the vehicle
- A minimum of 3-5 years driving experience
- Excellent communication skill (Oral and Written)
- Proven work experience as a driver
- Highly motivated, and can work late occasionally
- Should be familiar with the various rout on the Island and mainland
- Minimum Qualification of O'level
- A valid driving license.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Attractive, and with other benefits.