Primus was duly incorporated in Nigeria (RC No. 19811) under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990. We are an established Engineering, Technical Services and Consultancy business providing quality service, technical and commercial support to the energy sector.
- Ensure safety and environmental performance are given the highest priority during well operations including adherence with all Policies and Regulations.
- Supervise on site drilling & completions (D&C) related activities to ensure that well plans are followed and regularly communicate progress to the Senior Well Engineer
- Account for the overall implementation of approved programs and operations on the rig
- Evaluate and project opportunities to reduce costs and NPT
- Optimize D&C performance based on real time information and parameters
- Coordinate with Contractor providing operations forecasts to allow continuous operations and develop contingency plans where applicable
- Coordinate with Equipment and Service Providers to allow continuous operations and provide performance feedback to the Senior Well Engineer
- Manage contractor services in the field in line with the contracting strategy. Provide input and suggestions on service contracts to enable high performance
- Monitor drilling fluid and cement preparation for strict adherence to quality standards
- Monitor and actively manage daily costs to ensure cost effective operations
- To co-ordinate the collection of all data to be transmitted back to the base office, and to ensure the correctness, content and quality of such data. To be the custodian and responsible person for the drilling reporting.
- Conduct operations in compliance with all D&C Standards & Regulatory requirements
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Geoscience
- Minimum of 10 years well operations, and 3+ years of experience in Drilling Supervisor role on offshore jack-up drilling, completion and workover operations
- Valid IWCF Certificate (Combined Surface and Subsea Supervisory Level 4)
- Strong safety and operational performance focus
- Able to build and supervise a functional team with good communication skills
- Analytical thinker and results oriented, with the ability to apply appropriate solutions
- Self-starter looking for cost and efficiency improvements on a real time basis
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.