Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: 1443
- Supervise all good operations - ensuring safe, reliable and efficient operations
- Responsible for drilling rig intake and acceptance testing prior to the start of good operations
- Manage and oversee interface between drilling technical service providers and rig contractor
- Review well-engineering programs and ensure rig suitability for the safe and efficient delivery of all good objectives
- Liaise with logistics department to ensure effective movement of materials, equipment, and personnel
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Production and facilities) to discuss and organize concurrent operations to be done safely and efficiently.
- Ensure statutory approvals for all good programs are in place prior to the commencement of good operations
- Verify and approve service contractor invoices
- Supervise 3rd party contractors through clear communication and coordination of requirements to ensure efficient service and value for the Company.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a Science discipline.
- IWCF Certification
- Relevant work experience in Well Engineering and Construction with an Operator
- Operational experience in West Africa would be beneficial
- Demonstrate commitment to Health, Saftey and Environmental performance, his/her behavior is influential to others in the organization.
- Strong safety and operational leadership skills.
- Well Engineering, Drilling Operations, Well Performance, IWCF.