Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a multinational outstanding player in the oil and gas industry involved in the exploration of crude. We are looking for highly committed, resourceful, self-motivated, result-oriented and multi-disciplinary persons to fill the position above.
- Plan engineering drilling operations in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Recommend changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Carry out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Provide digital data useful to follow up well operations and produce well profile print-outs and overpressure study.
- To critically study these data, detect anomalies and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Graduate of any related engineering discipline.
- 5 years of Oil and Gas Industry experience and 10 years of drilling completion activities experience.
- Training and courses in drilling and completion, geology and geophysics and subsurface and reservoir courses.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.