The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Design multiple plans for review by Engineers and Architects
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Analyze sketches and interpret specifications
- Produce blueprint for structural, electrical and electrical and mechanical project
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitation and requirement in materials
- Evaluate quality, reliability and HSE of engineering drawing
- Work closely with Government Agencies to ensure compliance with the right building codes
- Update and keep custody of documents of revised construction details
- Create and main comprehensive and accurate project documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making ability
- Analysis and interpretation of result
- Excellent organisational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of construction and design principles
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc degree in Engineering, Architecture or any relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in construction of a Food processing factory
- Sound track record and verifiable reference
- Excellent skills in using AutoCAD software
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.