- Thorough understanding of the downstream business fundamentals in Nigeria/Sub Sahara
- Understands commercial aspect of negotiation and importation of petroleum products
- Good knowledge of risk management and mitigants in the downstream operations
- Understands calibration, metering and dispense dynamics of storage tanks
- Good knowledge of product pricing fundamentals, price risk management and mitigation
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements of the industry and workings with the government regulators
- Good knowledge of the operational dynamics of the industry and the competitive landscape
- 10+ years post bachelor’s degree experience.
- Oil and gas midstream/downstream infrastructure experience is required
- Oil and gas terminals and pipelines experience preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the downstream oil industry.
- Previous experience in Engineering, Procurement and Commercial preferred.
- Previous experience in consulting environment preferred
- Good coordination and team management skill.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft packages