Founded in 2011, the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) is a British charity that supports the safety of aid workers by establishing safety coordination platforms in insecure contexts. INSO provides registered NGOs with a range of free services including real-time incident tracking, analytical reports, safety-related data and mapping, crisis management support, staff orientations and training.
Since becoming registered in Nigeria, INSO has developed a strong countrywide approach, supporting NGOs working on Lake Chad Basin Crisis from all neighboring countries. The coordination office operates from Abuja overseeing two operational offices in Maiduguri, Nigeria and in Maroua, Cameroon.
- The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the office and the environment. The Domestic Support also supports basic administration management, such as procurement and purchases. This position reports to the INSO Field Administration Officer.
- The Domestic Support position is a highly rewarding role, offering a unique opportunity to work in a close-knit team giving support in relation to the provision of safety services to the NGO community.
- To clean the office and guest house building as directed by the Field Admin Officer
- To assist the Field Admin Officer in ensuring adequate supplies within the facility.
- To assist the Field Admin Officer in Procurement processes, including the purchase of supplies need of the office.
- To assist the Field Admin Officer to monitor and report on potential safety or maintenance issues
- 1-year work experience as a domestic supply
- Advance knowledge of cleaning processes
- Basic knowledge of administrative processes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa
- Basic Computer literate.
- work experience as a Domestic support or Cleaner.
Key Personal Competencies
- A good listener
- A good communicator
- Ability to Prioritize and work with less supervision
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and Loyal
- Interested persons are requested to reference ‘INSO – Domestic support Maiduguri’ in the subject line of the email.
- Cover letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to INSO (1-page maximum).
- Up to date CV (2-page maximum).
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc).
- INSO do not accept or ask for payment for any Job
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.