Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Audit/Storage: Track and maintain statistics for reporting purposes, including the preparation of monthly, quarterly and category based audit reports.
- Documentation: Ensure that collections documentation is current and accurate, ensuring that all information and records (manual and digital) are filed appropriately. Ensure that all use of collections and activity ( e.g. acquisitions, loans, conservation, research etc.) is recorded.
- Acquisitions: Contribute to and support to the Acquisition programme. Researching proposed acquisitions. Document all new acquisitions to minimum standard, including Accession Register entries.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.