- A Bachelor of Arts degree in English Language, Business Management, Secretarial management, HND, and or any additional qualification of added advantage.
- Should have cognate experience in filing, labeling, and classification of documents, online organizing and archiving of documents, maintain and call up documents as necessary for operations.
- Good typing and recording skills. Must have worked in a reputable high profile organization 2-3 years on an electronic document management control system.
- Should be able to assist clients with filling out the proper paperwork and filing process of the documents.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision and keep documents in the registry in safe custody.
- Proficient in computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems
- Basic analytical experience
- Proficient typing skill.
- Data organization and storage knowledge
- Considerable experience in managing quality documentation functions in an ISO certified environment.
- Sound knowledge in the use of web-based tools, MS Outlook, WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in leading teams across the fast-paced agricultural / processing sector.
- Remuneration: The salary is attractive.