The African Talent Company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role for one of its clients in the FMCG sector in Nigeria
- Responsible for managing the sales and technical team, developing a business plan
- covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence in Nigeria.
- Responsible for managing the Retail division of the company and taking complete ownership of P&L which includes inventory management, expense controls, credit management.
- Lead generation -Identifying the upcoming super markets & retail stores. Marketing our products and services and selling solutions.
- Strong pipeline – Ensuring the division is able to consistently generate new leads to ensure a strong pipeline.
- Take the lead in developing the strategy of the Retail division business with future growth potential.
- Develop and implement strong marketing plans to increase the reach of product pan Nigeria.
- Channel partners- Creating channel partners who are freelancers across Nigeria to help in generating more leads. The channel partners to earn commissions based on the size of the deals closed.
- Technically pitching chiller and freezer solutions to businesses.
- Developing sales of supermarket gondolas and bolted shelving from new and existing businesses (Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Eateries, Cold Room etc.)
- Identify and meet relevant stakeholders (owners, architects, contractors, planners etc.)
- New product development within the same segment.
- Set up a refrigeration service centre, hire the required personnel, monitor and ensure client’s servicing needs are responded and met in time.
- The person should be able to read layout drawings and advice the clients on the best options to maximise the space and visual appeal.
- Continuous monitoring of the sales team’s performance by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, & cyclical sales meetings.
- Effectively coaching the sales team and technical staff in order to attain profitable results through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports on the progress of sales, pipeline and other details for management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Most possess the heart and energy of an entrepreneur
- Experience in material handling & refrigeration–shelving.
- Experience in launching a product portfolio and proving it
- Showroom Setup
- B2B Experience
- KAM Experience
- Should possess work experience in Nigeria
- Strategic/ persuasive approach to business development