SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ABI Nigeria DMS Database Management System, Data Analysis and reporting.
- Ensure accurate DMS database is developed and maintained for total Nigeria.
- Analyze sales DMS data by volume, brand, SKU etc. and report in an understandable format.
- Extract and provide interpretation of DMS data on market trends, consumption rates, competition activities, NG Distributors performance/ adoption etc., to management for decision making.
- Track user’s complaints with the view of ensuring user satisfaction.
- Responsible for DMS Software management reporting;
- Ensure reports are submitted for the following: Daily (Region, District, Area & territory).
- Ensure quarterly review data are submitted and uploaded on SF
- Ensure Country planning & joint venture data are available
- Ensure Business plan data are provided
- DMS Supervisory Roles/Audit.
- Supervise the workability of Distributors Van Sales Men Route Plan Management project.
- Follow up to ensure that DMS system is working where installed.
- Supervise, collate and review DB’s VSM outlets call schedules to maintain active customers on the data base.
- Supervise and following up on VSM’s outlets load for effective Route Plan Management.
- Carryout a periodical trade visit to ascertain the working condition of RPM working tools in use by Distributors VSM
- Carryout a periodical trade visit to ascertain the working condition of RPM working tools in use by Distributors VSM.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Social sciences or Engineering.
- Minimum of (2) two years relevant experience preferably in FMCG
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Sales in FMCG
- Creative and Informative Presentation
- Good self-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
- High initiative, Independent and proactive
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- Ability to work effectively in a team.