- The distribution/circulation executive will be responsible for ensuring that all the publications of the firm are properly distributed, ensure seamlessly.
- Effectively distribute print magazines through pre-established distribution channels using a team of dispatch riders
- Sign new distribution channels for the company’s print media products by recruiting vendors across the country
- Establish a solid distribution channel and structure within and outside Lagos State comprising of Vendors, retail channels, premium lounges, Hospitality channels etc.
- Effectively manage distributors and reconcile all revenue from magazine sales with the finance department
- Manage a team of dispatch riders to effectively distribute all external communication materials
- Liaise with real estate agents to sell magazine listings pages
- Liaise with all magazine stakeholders to ensure smooth operational process between partners, in-house sales and operations staff
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure all paid adverts appear on correspondence as scheduled
- Experience in a related position
- University Degree (BSc) from any recognized university
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of organizations: small, medium and multinational companies.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.