· Prepare daily work and run schedules.
· Receive or prepare work orders.
· Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
· Record and maintain files and records work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
· Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
· Develop delivery routes and maintain contact.
· Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate timely delivery.
· Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries.
Education & Experience:
· A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.(SSCE)
· Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
· Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
· Ability to communicate read and write.
· Organizational and multitasking abilities
· Ability to work under pressure
· Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
· Polite and able to get along with people.