Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a System Integrator Company, is recruiting currently to fill the position above.
- A customer facing role focused on the company’s top line. It is strategic, visionary and entails defining the company’s enterprise technology strategy and direction.
- The role develops and manages business practices that reflect the enterprise technology landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction across the entire technology function.
- Work with various business areas to drive innovation, strategic positioning and support business development activities with technical support in product concept development and customer relations.
- Share knowledge, expertise and experience by ensuring synergy across the entire Technology function.
- Recommend, develop, integrate, administer and evaluate policies, procedures, and standards needed to provide flexible and cost-effective IT services - products and solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Assess new and emerging technologies to determine applicability and act as advisor to the CEO on technology investments and initiatives.
- Provide technology direction for customers and the company
- Search out alliances and partnerships that help the company adopt and build new technology practices
- First Degree in Physical or Numerate Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience working as a Technology and Business Development Director.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent presentation, networking and written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership role and candidate would have transitioned from professional competence to leadership competence.
- Capacity Product/Business development
- Capacity to lead the company over time
- Technology or/Business Background.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letters with "Director of Technology and Business Development" as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.