Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Telecoms Company in Nigeria, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction across the entire technology function.
- Work with various business areas to drive innovation, strategic positioning and support business development activities with technical support in product concept development and customer relations.
- Share knowledge, expertise and experience by ensuring synergy across the entire Technology function.
- Recommend, develop, integrate, administer and evaluate policies, procedures, and standards needed to provide flexible and cost-effective IT services – products and solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Assess new and emerging technologies to determine applicability and act as advisor to the CEO on technology investments and initiatives.
- Provide technology direction for customers and the company
- Search out alliances and partnerships that help the company adopt and build new technology practices
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent presentation, networking and written and verbal communication skills
- Leadershiprole and candidate would have transitioned from professional competence to leadership competence.
- Capacity Product/Business development
- Capacity to lead the company over time
- Technology or/Business Background
- First Degree in Physical or Numerate Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience working as a Technology and Business Development Director.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.