About the Program
- Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte seeks candidates for the above position for an upcoming five-year, USAID-funded program on Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-Care I) Activity
- The program sites for KP-Care I are Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Lagos.
- The DSI will be the lead technical expert responsible for all strategic information responsibilities related to the program, including all monitoring, evaluation, analytics, and reporting of performance and results
- S/he will lead efforts to strengthen monitoring and evaluation, and performance reporting within the targeted geographic area, which may include overseeing support to community organizations to monitor, document and analyze the performance of their HIV services and activities and ensure data quality
- S/he will liaise with relevant technical advisers and counterparts responsible for district and provincial level strategic information and monitoring and evaluation and support coordination with national data systems
- This position reports directly to the Chief of Party.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Work, Monitoring & Evaluation, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics, Analytics or a related field is required. A Master's Degree preferred;
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensive, performance-based programs funded by USG;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Nigeria's health and social service information systems and monitoring and evaluation processes as it relates to data collection for performance-based reporting;
- Demonstrated understanding, experience and competency in working with HIV KP community-led organizations and KP community leaders;
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.