The client is an energy solution company providing reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer-financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or Outright Sales (OS) option. The organization is on track to deploy in excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
The Ideal Candidate You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
• Excellent communication, customer facing, presentation & reporting skills
• Ability to communicate, sell & convert C-level board level executive of Customers
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Develop and execute strategic sales plan including customer acquisition plans to expand our customer base and exceed sales target across target verticals
• Continually hit & exceed personal target starting at $5m & group target of $20m+
• Provide technical and commercial leadership during pre-sales, sales and after sales support for tenders, corporate customers & channel partners
• Establish new businesses and increase market share with all-in-one solar solutions
• Acquire blue chip customers, develop new distributors and channel partners
• Develop, train, and motivate sales managers to consistently meet & exceed target
• Identify key players in the target verticals, prioritize real opportunities ,build relationship with decision makers for volume, long term business
What qualification and requirements do you need?
• Minimum of Bachelor, Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus
• Minimum 10yrs with 5+ years executive management experience in sales, business & market development with multinational OEM, Software, Telecom or Tech
• Good understanding of Off-grid DC/AC-Coupled & grid connected PV systems
• Experience managing nationwide sales team, exceeding personal target of $5m+