About the Program
- Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte seeks candidates for the above position for an upcoming five-year, USAID-funded program on Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-Care II) Activity
- The program sites for KP-Care II are Bauchi and Adamawa.
- The DOP will have responsibility for the technical content of service delivery encompassing KP prevention services (social/behavior change communication, pre-exposure prophylaxis, condom/lubricant programming, STI management and other evolving prevention technology/techniques), case finding (partner notification services, risk profile based testing, and other testing modalities applicable to key population case finding), treatment (including differentiated community ART care delivery model using the OSS strategy, TLD regimen protocol, FP integration, and TB services integration), viral load services within a community setting (including considerations for use of self-administered viral load sampling kits, optimization of viral load cascade and other efforts necessary for achieving measurable community viral suppression)
- This position reports directly to the Deputy Chief of Party.
- A minimum of Master's Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or Management Social Work with a focus on Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field. A First Degree is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in the field of Public Health and HIV. This should be inclusive of a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible expenence in technically designing and managing programs related to key populations and HIV.
- The 5 years should also be inclusive of a minimum of 3 years of experience in management of a USG-funded activity, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting;
- Demonstrated understanding, experience and competency in working with HIV KP community-led organizations and KP community leaders; and
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.