ABAX is an international provider of integrated advisory, corporate and business services for private equity funds, multinational corporations, entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals doing business in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- You will manage relationships with high quality, long-term and profitable clients in a manner that is consistent with the objectives, values and policies of the business, whilst remaining compliant with external regulatory requirements.
- This role will involve providing both strategic and day-to-day practical business development initiatives.
- The successful candidate will work with relevant directors and will be expected to fully understand the services offered by each of the jurisdictions in which we operate; particularly corporate services and funds services.
- He/ She will play a central role in the origination of valuable new business opportunities in line with the relevant business strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of other jurisdictions, competitors and marketplace.
- Awareness of different African cultures and social conventions.
- Understanding of the global business.
- Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills.
- Highly computer literate (with knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and spoken English and French.
- Knowledge and familiarity with a network of relevant industry stakeholders in the AMEA region would be an advantage.
- The holder of a 1st degree or any relevant professional qualification, preferably in marketing, business or law.
Years of experience:
- At least five years business development experience in business to business services, preferably with a minimum of two years in a fiduciary environment.
- Proven experience of working with Directors/senior management in the development of client relationships.
- Strong digital marketing/social media experience.
- Experience of working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems.