If you are a highly motivated
individual, independent self -starter with excellent sales skills, trust
worthy, dedicated, efficient, diligent and attention to detail skills, who
enjoys the on-boarding of new clients to ensure compliance, regulatory and
internal AMFBL/KYC requirements are adhered to, then we have an exciting
opportunity for you.
We are looking for persons who would like to join our AMFBL/New customer On-Boarding team and take responsibility for up-selling the banks product and services to new customers, reviewing and approving account opening for new customers which includes documentation and end-to-end process for the Bank's branches in Akwa Ibom State.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Liaise with sales/client teams to obtain and validate correct documentation
- Solicit new customers for a Tier 1 account with limited KYC requirement
- Ensure the account is activated and On-boarding process completed
- Receive on behalf of the Bank, customers initial deposit and ensure it is handled according to AMFBL/CBN deposit regulations.
- Manage the relationship with clients in the portfolio to ensure maximum client’s satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision of the Team Lead.
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Excellent Sales knowledge of banking products, KYC requirements, banking regulations is required.
- Experience of working in a financial sector would be an added advantage
- Experience of people management/team leadership role
- Solid communication skills (both oral and written in English)
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility – demonstrate a team-spirited approach with the ability to work independently
- A good knowledge of various banking products e.g. Current, Saving, Fixed Deposit etc. is required
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good MS Office skills
- Local languages within identified states would be helpful
- Excellent knowledge of Financial technology/ Application is a MUST.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is also required.
- Qualifications: OND, HND and B.Sc.
- Experience: No previous experience in marketing is required but candidate must show strong affinity for marketing and sales.
Monthly allowance of between N30,000 to N45,000 depending on qualification and quarterly performance bonus.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.