- Introduction of new businesses to ensure steady and continuous growth of Assets under Management (AUM).
- Strategic driving of sizable transactions (in line with the set and agreed targets) and efficiently close deals in record time - in order to meet the company’s targeted financial liquidity goals/objectives
- Leverage on past contacts and experience for mobilization of funds and driving of liquidity.
- Develop strategic marketing/business plan to achieve set liquidity and profitability through several innovative approaches.
- Increase business capacity by ensuring continuous, aggressive and effective marketing of various money market/asset management products and services to existing and potential corporate clients – cutting across equities, fixed income, money market, real estate, and other alternative asset classes.
- Ensure effective relationship management of clients and accounts under management to ensure repeat business and provision of referrals.
- Keep up-to-date with market and industry trends as well as competitors’ strategies and continuously come up with feedback, new ideas, and creative products.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products and assigned sales targets.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (Sales & Marketing database management
- B.SC. Degree or HND, OND and NCE in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of working experience.
- Sales background
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills/interpersonal skills