A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- manage digital content updates and work with different units to get their content online or to its intended audience using digital tools.
- Develop, manage and maintain the content of the primary website and micro-sites of the organisation and ensuring content is regularly reviewed
- Work alongside your direct report in planning, scheduling, curating and sourcing digital content;
- Be responsible for content editing and distribution using Mailchimp and regular blog posts updates
- Liaise and engage with key stakeholders, vendors
- Social media management
As the digital coordinator he/she will demonstrate:
- a passion for digital by supporting the day-to-day running of the websites.
- understanding and extensive prior usage of CRMs, CMS, Web Design,
- Newsletter Management, Social Media Advertising to mention a few.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Corel or Canva;
- Experience in search optimization
- Proven innovation, creativity and lateral thinking with the ability to solve problems
Academic & Professional Requirements
- First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related fields
- A Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification, certification and membership of, at least, one professional body.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience, with at least 2 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in BMOs, and in similar functional area is an added advantage