Operate effectively as a member of the team.
· Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments.
· Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
· Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
· Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
· Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
· Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
· Create new content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
· Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, PPC, Adwords, SEM
· Understand the objectives of the client, their target audience, and develop simple, engaging, informative, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
· Create original content for websites, blogs, newsletters, social media from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
· Responsible for strategy and execution for internal and external digital and social media management
· Continuously improving our offerings by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and decision-makers
· Complete projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these
· Experience in designing for websites and social media.
· Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
· Solid understanding of marketing communications.
· Experience working with Content Management Systems.
· Experience working with email marketing platforms.
· Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Excellent organizational and planning
· The ability to minimize ego, take ownership, take criticism, take direction, and occasionally eat crow with a beamingly positive attitude