Are you ready to leverage what you have learned in school to help us increase our leads and sales? Then, an internship with Cndro could be right for you!
Cndro LLC based in Houston, Texas USA specializes in business intelligence (BI) and data analytics consulting. We are looking for a highly motivated, fresh STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) graduate from a Nigerian University or Polytechnic for a digital marketing trainee position. We are eager to share our knowledge and experiences with students, and want an equally eager, motivated and committed individual to work with.
As a digital marketing trainee, you will complete several training courses and certifications to develop a deep understanding of online marketing projects, including search and content marketing, pay per click marketing, website and landing page optimization, research and reporting, use of content management systems, social media marketing, and overall account management duties.
This position will be working in Ibadan and only local candidates will be considered
What you'll learn:
- Why a ‘Call to Action’ is the most important thing in an online marketer’s toolbox.
- Applications for SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing) techniques like keyword research, meta tags, content marketing, pay per click management and landing page optimization.
- How to use key online metrics interfaces, like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and more to prepare meaningful, actionable reports.
- Best practices for using content management systems and website platforms like WordPress,
- The difference between being on social media and using social media for marketing in a results-oriented way for the B2B industry.
- How to create newsletters, blog post, whitepapers and articles for clients using HubSpot, MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- The differences between B2B and B2C marketing, and the best practices of B2B marketing.
- How to master a niche industry and overcome the challenge of serving clients that offer technical products possibly outside of your realm of knowledge.
- Why attention to detail is so important, and other practical skills for succeeding in a B2B online marketing environment, and all professional environments as well.
Relevant Experience And Mindset
- You are an excellent communicator, especially in writing, and have the ability to express complex topics clearly and easily. You have a strong command of the English language.
- We love computer science, engineering, physics, statistics, mathematics and science graduates so being a STEM graduate helps.
- You can concentrate and learn new concepts quickly and be able to apply skills learnt just as quickly
- You are highly detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills - whether its content organization or organizing the work of subordinates.
- You are collaborative by nature and are energized by cross-functional work.
- You are interested in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities.
- You understand that a job goes beyond a job description and are willing to lend a helping hand wherever its needed.
- You graduated with at least a 2nd Class Upper or Upper Credit
- You have completed mandatory 1 year NYSC