- Work in line with company policy to achieve set targets and outcomes within schedule
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy; Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences; develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; evaluate new technologies and implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information; ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns; develop and implement email and social media marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages thus increasing donor signups and donations.
- University graduate and have undergone NYSC.
- Minimum one year experience in similar role.
- Skills and Abilities
- Editing and writing skills: proficient in devising and editing content for various digital(Social media) platforms.
- Excellent video editing skills
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization, PPC, Google Analytics, etc.
- Advanced Word and Powerpoint skills
- Project management skills: Proficient at handling time-sensitive projects and meeting deadlines
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of graphics design
- Personal Attributes
- Have a deep desire to work in the Health-Tech industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work Environment
- Work in the office on a shift system
- May be required to work weekends
- Would be required to attend company event
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.