The job holder will be primarily required to Design and oversee aspects of our digital marketing function including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Handle social media platforms.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance. Coordinate with advertising and external consultants to improve marketing results. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience. Work with sales & marketing teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies monitor contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites. Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information