- Responsible for formulating online marketing strategyies for Litberry Technologies Limited. Plans and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain supply of content to the organization’s website and Social Media channels.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website and blog
- Optimize content for the website and Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, LinkedIN, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the company’s brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, content writing, and similar role
- Portfolio of digital marketing briefs executed
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Good writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Canva
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum of OND, and certification in digital marketing