Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process, and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Requisition code: NG156032VA
- Deloitte is currently searching for a Digital Marketing & Communications Manager who will be responsible for promoting the Deloitte brand across all platforms, including digital and social media platforms, as well as plan and drive effective communications for Deloitte.
- The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager is expected to lead the development and implementation of branding/digital marketing and communications programmes in Deloitte. He/she will work with the Client & Industries team to grow the Deloitte brand and footprint both offline and online through targeted channels using the most appropriate technology.
- The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for planning and promoting marketing and communication campaigns targeted at Deloitte’s internal and external stakeholders. The Manager will also guide the conceptualization and development of content for events, newsletters, brochures, reports, thought leadership, webcasts, website and internal portals, social media and other innovative platforms aimed at promoting Deloitte’s brand.
- The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager will also drive marketing and communications-related projects for Corporate Social Responsibility activities, organization events, etc. He/she will support the Head of C&I with communications strategies and plans, and ultimately be responsible for the achievement of these strategies.
- The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager will report to the Head of Clients & Industries (C&I), the unit at Deloitte which is responsible for promoting our brand.
- Develop, implement and manage a digital marketing plan, communicated to and understood by all stakeholders.
- Analyse clients and targets to identify growth opportunities.
- Proactively advice and guide client teams in maximizing the growth of key accounts through tactical planning using best practice tools.
- Ensure digital marketing and communications programs are designed in line with firm-wide programs and protocols.
- Proactively suggest digital opportunities our clients can leverage to grow their business
- Ensure that all deliverables of the Digital Team are in line with the digital brand's strategy and personality
- Build Deloitte brand through relationship management, communications, and targeted program of marketing.
- Ensure that our website communicates the right mix of brand and promotional messages.
- Oversee implementation of all marketing and communications messages
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Partners to accurately and appropriately communicate Deloitte’s successes and other major developments
- Manage content for relevant digital platforms; this includes relationship management of key contacts and the extraction of content when needed, filming and recording of events, etc.
- Carry out an ongoing competitive content assessment of other related sites/platforms and services
- Manage the development of content for articles, thought leadership, website/blogs, internal portals, and social media platforms
- Lead quality assurance activities across the firm with respect to all internal and external communications
- Build the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and led the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives
- Stay ahead of local and global digital marketing and social networking trends via constant research, networking and tertiary learning
- Skilled in the field with sound industry and business knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Good project management skills
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with a desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent business acumen
- BSC in any field (minimum of 2:2/ lower credit)
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.