- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s websites
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.