We are seeking highly skilled digital marketers to effectively implement integrated digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels by partnering with internal departments and outside suppliers to lead projects and meet established deadlines.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- HND/B.sc in Marketing, or relevant field or equivalent experience
- At least two years of digital channel execution experience in Marketing or Advertising.
- Strong understanding of digital applications/ platforms (examples: mobile, web, tablet and social)
- Knowledge of all current and future trends in digital marketing and communications platforms and applications
- Knowledge of digital and social media analytics (Example: web analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Urchin)
- Knowledge of budgetary management, metrics, and reporting
- Knowledge of digital design, programming, e-commerce and web development practices
- Knowledge of content management and e-commerce systems
- Strong understanding of search engine technology, strategies, and tactics, including enterprise search engine optimization, local search, and mobile search optimization