What does a Digital Marketer do?
The goal is to gradually achieve customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Proven working experience in Digital/ Social Media marketing or as a digital marketer specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- 1-3 years minimum work experience