- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Implement lead attribution tracking so we know which ad campaign a lead came from.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends;
- implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Completed the compulsory NYSC Service.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to work efficiently in an agile work environment.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1