- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion on all company’s online platforms
- Develop interesting content for company blog.
- Write compelling sales copy that would make customers / potential customers take action.
- Manage and grow social media pages.
- Write creative and compelling newsletters.
- Working closely with all teams to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Create of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content online throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and apps.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website and apps.
- Bachelor degree
- Good understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English