- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Creation of social media content
- Daily posting of all social media contents.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Experience: 2-3 years of cognate experience
In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
Bsc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration and competency in computer literacy