Talenture seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the company’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects branding specifications.
- Must have a degree in Marketing and Advertising
- HTML experience is also mandatory
- University graduate in relevant field
- Has undergone NYSC.
- A minimum of second class lower
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in a successful digital marketing role.
- Excellent video editing skills and camera usage.
- Great Content Writing skills
- To be considered for this role, please forward your CV, bearing the title: Digital Marketer, in MS WORD and PDF FORMAT to; [email protected]