Other responsibilities include the organization of company events and exploring new avenues to attract top talent for our clients, whilst ensuring we are recognized for our excellence at leading industry award ceremonies.
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the company’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects branding specifications.
- Must have a degree in Marketing and Advertising
- HTML experience is also mandatory
- University graduate in relevant field
- Has undergone NYSC.
- A minimum of second class lower
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in a successful digital marketing role.
- Excellent video editing skills and camera usage.
- Great Content Writing skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.