GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients. We create dynamic and interactive projects for clients across strategic design, marketing campaigns, online presence, creative motion, social media optimization and marketing analysis.
- Support all elements of our Digital Marketing Strategy
- A focus on the 3 P’s of our marketing strategy:
- Produce: Helping us produce great content: Blog posts, Podcasts, Social Media, Events, Webinars and Presentations
- Post: Managing our owned marketing channels: Website, Social Channels and Public Profiles to they are fully optimised.
- Promote: Promoting all the content we are producing do it reaches a wider audience.
- Minimum of SSCE certification
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented individual, driven by results, who can manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Past experience producing offline/online content as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills.
- Due to the nature of this role, Candidates who live around Ikeja, Akowonjo, Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja and Agege will be given priorities.
- Intern applications will also be received.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.