Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree certification.
- 3+ years related experience, preferably in a high-tech company
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience in IT, Business or Learning function or its related field.
- 3-5 years of curriculum developing skill
- Master’s degree (an added advantage)
- Designing and developing learning materials, e-learning design and development, instructional design of courses
- IT-related certification
- Content development, Content Authoring, Reading,
Skills & Attributes:
- Research skills
- Training and Teaching skill
- Ability to demonstrate expertise/finesse in written communication eLearning Module Development (e.g. Articulate Story Line, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Multimedia learning content development (Audio/Video, Simulation Production, Illustrator, Premier Pro, etc.
- Expert skill level in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Projects Management Certification will be an added advantage