A digital advertising agency seeks qualified candidates to fill this role:
General Description of the Job:
- Candidate will create relevant content with the aim of not just marketing but also giving readers/consumers some delight/satisfaction with engaging and valuable content.
- Candidate will work with multiple brands in the Digital marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, and passionate about marketing communications.
- Candidate will oversee digital marketing campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Candidate must analyze key performance indicators to determine content effectiveness.
- Create new content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content. He/she will also be responsible for managing content on social media and develop unique ideas for web content.
Set, manage and track all audience engagement efforts including SEO, Email, Social Media, Customer Satisfaction and
- Manage the campaign process end-to-end including: campaign objective development, ad creative/content development, campaign execution, analytics and reporting.
- Analytics utilizing Google Analytics and other online advertising, competitive research and analytics tools.
- Develop and manage the integrated content calendar across all marketing efforts.
- Create original content, informative, engaging and professional visuals that reflect client’s brand and are optimized for platforms used and intended audience making them get the information promptly and efficiently.
- Work with clients to develop digital marketing strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Work closely with other creative units and third party suppliers to ensure digital media assets are produced on time and budget.
- Analyse and report marketing actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Clearly understand the objectives of the organization, his/ her target audience, and must develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Relevant experience in content creation and development.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and other platforms ( Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, YouTube, etc).
- Ability to design, develop, and implement engaging and effective content.
- Good knowledge of graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator/CorelDraw is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.