A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Instagram etc. to increase company revenue (What is paramount to us is a good return on Investment)
- Be actively involved in creating SEO contents (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and share your ideas with the website development team.
- Collaborate with designers/web developers to improve user experience and acquisition.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Create a monthly report.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in marketing or relevant field