***Previous Experience in Advertising/Media and Communication agencies will be HIGHLY Prioritized***
The Social media manager will be responsible for developing and delivering high quality content across all social media channels, as well as conceptualize and execute a successful social media campaign with the marketing team.
· Develop and execute social media plans to increase page views, visitors, and engagements.
· Working with the marketing team to develop and execute an imaginative and comprehensive social media presence for selected projects.
· Identify and develop engaging online campaigns.
· Carryout thoroughly researched ideas on how best to reach the Target Audience via Social Media, as well as the best tools for communication.
· Monitor and identify trends in Nigerian Social media, market intelligence and insight to support effective strategies, plans and audience reach.
· Identify and build relationships with influential bloggers, journalist and relevant media agencies.
· Track and Compile monthly Social Media reports
· Must be social media savvy
· University Degree in Marketing OR post graduate certification in Digital/Social Media
· At least 3 years in similar roles or experience with an Advertising, Communication or Social Media company.
· Excellent writing, editing and communication skills (will be tested on this)
· Extensive Social Networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Graphic Design skill is a PLUS
· Previous work experience as a Copy Writer is a PLUS