- Creating content customers actually need and want.
- Sharing content on the channels used by consumers.
- Measuring the results of content marketing campaigns.
- Coming up with ideas and creating useful content for clients which also attracts customers.
- Developing a campaign that drives traffic, improves customer engagement, leads and sales.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Helping to create a marketing strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives.
- Making sure the campaign meets the objectives of the client while remaining within budget.
- Candidates must be able to develop content
- Candidate must be able to work on the backend of the website to post content