Klinsettee Nigeria is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to providing sustainable solutions to global needs.
- Conversant with the following courses; Convol, Etiquette, Elocution, Intelligent speech (Public Speaking), Reading skills, Sentence structure and Annunciation
- Explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Able to use electronic teaching aids, projectors and interactive boards for teaching.
- Enhance learning abilities, healthy habits and morals in children
- Help children and students to discover their strength and creativity to solve problems independently.
- Maintain clear and evaluative records on each child as a basis for teaching
- Applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Lower in B.Ed or B.Sc. with PGDE in English Language with a Diploma programme in phonics
- At least 2 Teaching years of experience in the area of Phonics/Diction
- Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with student to create a quality learning environment.
- Good command of English Language – spoken and written
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.