- Dialysis nurses arrange necessary settings in the operation theatre for the kidney dialysis of the patients
- They make sure that the doctor is provided with all the necessary equipment at the time of the dialysis process
- They assist the entire dialysis process and answer queries and concerns of the patients
- They discuss general signs and symptoms associated with dialysis to make patients aware of them beforehand
- They monitor the patients progress post-treatment visiting their home and conducting certain tests
- They document these reports and hand them to the concerned doctors
- They assist the patients in taking the prescribed medications and make sure that the patients are following all the instructions given by the doctors
- They provide guidance to the patients in disease management whenever necessary and schedules a periodic meeting with the doctors for post-operative checkups
Qualification and Requirements
- Relevant and licensed qualifications.
- Relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Apart from this a dialysis nurse is required to have in-depth knowledge of the methods used in the process of dialysis
- Knowledge of the medications to be provided to the patients
- good communications skills
- Ability to access the patient's needs quickly is very important in such critical cases
- Respond promptly to emergency situations and take appropriate decisions
- Should be comfortable working in various settings.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.