· Building and maintaining rapport with Partners, Dealers and Supermalls for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the company's core competencies
· Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
· Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPI’s objectives
· Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products
· Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
· Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
· Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
· Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products
· Keeping abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
Participating in marketing
events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
· Negotiating trading terms with customers which meet volume and pricing goals
· Dealing with major complaints, complex claims and other problems.