- Responsible for creating, administering, and implementing the Foundation's long-term development plan as well as developing and implementing the Foundation’s fundraising and communications strategies.
- Develop and implement a medium-term and long-term strategy to strengthen the Foundation’s financing through a comprehensive, diversified development strategy including institutional and individual donors.
- Manage and coordinate the planning and execution of all fundraising activities as well as planning and coordinating outreaches and other events of the Foundation. Meet fundraising set goals.
- Engage deeply strategies, people, programs and plans to represent the organization to partners and potential funders
- Develop and implement short and long term communications and engagement strategies and direct the brand awareness activities of the Foundation
- Direct and manage the relationship with new and existing donors.
- Lead staff in the preparation of events by identifying potential sponsors and attendees and coordinating logistics.
- Develop and manage relationships with the organization's new and existing donors.
- Liaise with the finance department and the Coordinating Manager to prepare budgets and monitoring of costs
- Manage and coordinate all the activities of the development and communications units
- Minimum 8 years post-NYSC experience in marketing, communications or fundraising
- Experience working with an NGO added advantage
- An existing strong network of potential partners and funders, essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Master’s Degree in relevant field an added advantage