Finchglow Travels & Tours Limited - Finchglow Holidays, a subsidiary of Finchglow Group, is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Liaise with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort representatives to get best prices and packages for clients
- Attend exhibitions and holiday shows
- Collect and provide comprehensive information and coordinate guest requests regarding hotel services, sporting events, attractions, restaurants, theater, airline, transportation tickets, limousine rentals, sightseeing tours and any other information of interest
- Handle reservations and obtain/issue tickets where applicable
- Responsible for researching and providing destination sites, including corporate and leisure locations
- Work with local and international tourist site to promote tour packages
- Assist clients with all products /Services rendered at Finchglow Holidays
- Make arrangements for transport, accommodation and tour activities
- Research on information about accommodation fares and ratings
- Reporting of activities performed on a weekly basis to the Destination Manager
- Contact hoteliers, check availability, produce quotes and present options to clients for booking
- Offering excellent customer service and build a rapport with clients
- Take enquiries from corporate clients regarding their local and international hotel requirements and services
- Ensure effective and efficient debt recovery from clients
Qualification & Experiences
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Result Oriented & Target Driven
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly innovative skills
- Customer profiling on the GDS i.e. Amadeus etc.
- Ability to relate to clients at various levels within their organizations using diplomacy and tact
- Excellent customer service delivery
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with clients
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.