- Ensure timely resolution of IT related breakdown and minimize downtime.
- Provide support of user application for ABTL and GSCL.
- Manage software assets and ensure customization of all laptops and desktops of the staff are up to date.
- Identify application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users.
- Have good customer service skills.
- Be courteous with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- OND in Computer Science.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Cognate experience.